A guy is 72 years old and loves to fish.

一個72歲喜歡釣魚的老先生。

He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. '

一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到一個聲音在說:「把我拿起來。」 !

He looked around and couldn't see anyone.

他四處張望,卻四下無人。

He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. '

當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時,他以為是他的幻覺。

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

他往水中定神一看,那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上。

The man said, ' Are you talking to me? '

老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you. '

青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」

Pick me up then, kiss me and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

將我拿起來,吻我,我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。

I ' ll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride! '

我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒,因為我即將成為你的新娘。

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.

老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手,很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。

The frog said, ' What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. '

青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎?我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」

He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, 'Nah, at my age I'd rather have a talking frog. '

他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說:「算了,以我這樣的年紀,我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」

*******************************************************************************************



人到達一個年齡,清楚甚麼該要,甚麼不該要,是一種 智慧 。


俗語說:「人生七十才開始」,是的,如果能夠做到「人生七十才知死」的話。我們家的長輩說的。
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    hohohaha888 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()